Do not dry! Whether the bacteria in the swimming pool exceeds the standard or not can be detected by these instruments. The article is that Harveyson has carefully checked the relevant manuscripts and consulted some senior technicians. After a brief review, the rough insights are for reference only. Because now both the manufacturer and the customer have higher requirements for the product, it is very nuanced to understand. It is also true that the situation can be used freely.
How many bacteria or bacteria in the pool water are exceeded? It is invisible and identifiable with the naked eye. Similarly, there are various kinds of bacteria in the air we breathe. We can't see them through the naked eye. For small substances, only under the microscope can be seen or tested with special instruments, such as water quality monitors, cod analyzers, pH testers, etc.
The total number of bacteria in the swimming pool water in the swimming pool sanitation standard should be less than or equal to 1000/mL, which means that exceeding this range will cause unpleasant skin allergies, itching, rash, urinary tract infection and the like. Because of the expensive instruments on the market for detecting bacteria in swimming pool water. Most swimming pools do not directly detect the total number of bacteria. Instead, they detect the residual water in the pool water every day to ensure that the pool water has the ability to disinfect, inhibit bacteria in the water and prevent cross-infection.
The total number of bacteria is an important indicator to measure the quality of the operation of the pool water purification system, and it is also an effective method to understand whether the water disinfection is thorough. There are many pathogenic microorganisms that are transmitted through water, and it is not possible to directly measure various pathogenic microorganisms. To this end, the two indicators of the total number of bacteria and the number of E. coli can indirectly reflect the density of pathogenic microorganisms in the water or the possible degree of pathogenic bacteria.
If the total number of bacteria in the water and the coliform bacteria can be controlled within the standard range when the water disinfection is done, the bacterial over-standard is mainly divided into two parts.
1. The residual chlorine value is too low. Causes bacteria to multiply. If the residual chlorine is too low, the amount of residual chlorine can be increased directly. However, there have been such phenomena. After adding a lot of chlorine disinfectant, the residual chlorine in the water is still not improved. Don't worry about the later treatment.
2. The residual chlorine value is too high. But the bacteria in the water are still exceeding the standard. The residual chlorine is high, why is the bacteria still exceeding the standard? The first thing to know is what causes the bacteria to still exceed the standard when the residual chlorine is high.
1) High pH value - affecting the content of hypochlorous acid and hypochlorite, thereby affecting the diffusion and adsorption process of chlorine disinfectant, and the sterilization effect is weakened.
2) The combined residual chlorine content is too high - the production of chloramines in organic matter, urea, etc. in water will reduce the disinfection and sterilization of chlorine, and chloramine is what we call the combined residual chlorine/combination residual chlorine balance. Chlorine can diffuse and adsorb to the surface of bacteria, but the bactericidal power is weak.
3) High cyanuric acid - as long as the chlorine-containing disinfectant containing trichloroisocyanuric acid or dichloroisocyanuric acid as the main component contains cyanuric acid after hydrolysis, cyanuric acid acts as a stabilizer, which can control hypochlorous acid. Only a certain amount is generated at a time, so that the chlorine in the medicament is gradually released, and even in the case of sunlight, only a small amount of hypochlorous acid is lost each time.
However, in the pool water will continue to accumulate, cyanuric acid is too low, chlorine disinfectant will be quickly consumed by volatile, but cyanuric acid is too high, it will lose the sustained release of chlorine, let free residual chlorine and cyanuric acid Loss of balance leads to a decrease in the disinfection and oxidizing ability of free residual chlorine, resulting in the growth of flora and algae and the turbidity of water. It even causes chlorine to fail to disinfect.
4) Low temperature - temperature will affect the diffusion rate of chlorine disinfectant, thus affecting the bactericidal performance of chlorine disinfectant. The lower the temperature, the slower the diffusion rate of the disinfectant and the worse the sterilization effect. Generally, it has a great influence on indoor heated swimming pools and bathing places.
5) Total dissolved solids (TDS) is high - total dissolved solids refers to the total amount of all solutes in water, and the higher the TDS value, the more dissolved substances are contained in the water. For long-term pools that do not replenish water, TDS over time Accumulation, the pollutants brought by the swimmers and the added drugs gradually accumulate in the pool water, which will lead to too high TDS, affecting the diffusion and adsorption process of the chlorine disinfectant, thereby affecting the sterilization effect of the chlorine disinfectant. It is common in the Dead Sea pool that due to the high salt content, high TDS in the water, limited bactericidal effect of chlorine, leading to problems such as easy algae leeches, the water principle of the swimming pool is similar.